Thursday, February 18, 2010

...But First

So I know you all logged on expecting to find another delectable tale about making Apple and Poppy Seed Cake, and I was all set to make it, had all the ingredients, when I realized...I don't have the whisk attachment for my KitchenAid Mixer. 

Fail.

So, since I'm not exactly up to the task of whipping egg whites into submission (or firm peaks) by hand, I'll have to pick something else to make while I go about getting a whisk attachment. 

In the meantime though, look what I got in the mail today!!!

sorry about the ugly blue sticker, I was too excited to take it off before taking the picture 

Thomas Keller's newest cookbook! But since this will only keep me occupied for the next few hours, I invite you (if you want) to check out the links I posted on the side of the page. These are Carol Blymire's blogs, the person who really inspired me to write mine. Read and enjoy (but not more than you enjoy mine). I'll be back with another recipe soon, I promise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...